EXHIBIT WITH US
The Smokies Nail Show is the only professional nail show in the USA that's held strictly for licensed beauty pro's, salon/spa owners, beauty school students & their Instructors (not open to nail lovers, influencers, nor the general public).
This means no wasted time, effort or money on your part spent on people who are unlikely to place future orders because nails is not their main business.
We have 16 years of show experience growing our nails-only show thanks to our year-long promotional efforts & exceptional word of mouth referrals from nail techs, educators & company owners alike.
To participate all companies must sell hand, foot or boutique salon products at wholesale prices via their website - absolutely no MLM's where the recruitment of others is a factor.
Please email your web address to: info@NailTechEvent.com
~ NO LOUD MUSIC ~ ~ NO HAIR BOOTHS ~ ~ NO FLEA MARKET JUNK ~ NON-UNION CONVENTION CENTER + CARPETED SHOW FLOOR ~ FREE WiFi ~ ~ FREE DRAYAGE ~ ~ FREE 2 DAY STORAGE ~
Generate LEADS & SALES in one day!
Our attendees DRIVE to Gatlinburg, TN from these surrounding states:
KY, NC, SC, VA, WVA, OH, IN, AR, AL, MS, GA, LA, FL, IL, IA, MI, PA, NY, MO, OK, WI, TX, ID, KS, NE & TN.
Driving instead of flying affords techs more money to purchase products in bulk, plus the trunk space to haul it all home!
2023 Mills Auditorium show floor (subject to change)
2023 Mills 1 & 2 show floor plan (subject to change)
Material Handling & Outbound Shipments:
The GCC will only accept shipments arriving on: Thursday OR Friday, July 6th or 7th, 2023
- NO Saturday deliveries
- NO deliveries after 5:00pm (EST)
- The GCC will store these packages in a secure room FREE OF CHARGE.
- Shipments arriving outside of the allotted time frame will be returned to your company at YOUR expense.
On Exhibitor move-in day the GCC will have your company's boxes sitting inside your booth space.
Please mark your shipments as such:
Gatlinburg Convention Center Loading Dock
c/o Nail Tech Event of the Smokies
Vendor Company Name
Vendor Booth #
234 Airport Rd.
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
At end of show, all Educators MUST HAVE:
- all boxes taped shut & pallets shrink wrapped.
- pre-printed return shipping labels & bill of lading applied. “Bill of Lading” actual form MUST be on the outside of the package or they won’t pick it up. It cannot be a hand written label; it must be the actual form.
- prior arrangements made with your carrier to pick up shipments.
- Boxes NOT picked up by due date may be donated to charity.
- sorry, but we cannot print shipping labels nor provide shrink wrap, tape or make shipping arrangements for you.
CLICK HERE to pay for electricity in your booth(s)
(Do not pay for WiFi)
If the GCC's online link is problematic, please call Randy Cates who's in charge of electricity to help you over the phone (865) 277-8926