TO REGISTER FOR THE MONDAY WORKSHOP CLASSES:
The Nail Tech Event of the Smokies only endorses & advertises classes booked thru the Event management & held at the Gatlinburg Convention Center. Classes arranged by individuals to take place in hotel rooms or elsewhere is discouraged, as this infringes on the legitimate classes being held by participating educators.
Contact info is provided on the page "Monday Workshop Classes". Please register & pay directly to these nail companies for Monday Workshop Classes only.
Unless otherwise stated, these classes do NOT count for Continuing Education in your state!
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2014 EVENT:
January 1st - 31st only: "VIP Registration" ...........................................$45
February 1st - March 31st: "Early Bird Registration".................................$50
April 1st - May 31st: "Better Late Than Never Registration"..................$60
MISSED the REGISTRATION deadline of May 31st?
Pay-at-the-Door on June 29th Event = $70 CASH ONLY *Must show professional beauty license & photo ID.
*Please have these items out & ready to show.
FOR PROFESSIONALS ONLY: Open to currently licensed beauty professionals, salon owners, current beauty
school students, & cosmetology Instructors only. NO children, family members,
friends, or other unlicensed people will be admitted!
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS: Do NOT register unless you are 100% certain you can attend. You will NOT get a
refund. You are welcome to sell your registration to another beauty professional.
*The new registrant needs to contact us in order to remove your name from the
guest list & replace it with theirs. They MUST show their professional beauty license
& photo ID at the door. Names not on the guest list will NOT be admitted!
Paypal Registration button: WILL BE POSTED BY JANUARY 1st, 2014
- You do NOT need a Paypal account.
- You DO need a valid credit or debit card with YOUR name on it!
- IMPORTANT: If YOUR name is NOT the name on the credit/debit card, be sure to let us know who the attending nail tech is so the correct name goes on the guest list! There will be a blank box on the online order form for this purpose!
- Paypal will automatically generate your receipt! Check your junk mailbox for it. Your name will then be added to the guest list. You will NOT be shipped a ticket.
SNAIL MAIL REGISTRATION:
- Make checks or money order payable to "Nail Tech Event of the Smokies".
- Include your E-mail address & phone number!
- Include your beauty license number & state for verification.
Mailing address: will be posted by January 1st, 2014 wi
Upon receiving your payment, a receipt will be sent to you via your E-mail address that you provided.
- Be sure to check your junk mailbox for it!
- If you do NOT receive a receipt by email, please contact us immediately to be sure your name is on the guest list & that we did indeed receive your payment!
- If you do not have E-mail, let us know & we'll snail mail a receipt to your mailing address provided.
STUDENT & INSTRUCTOR DISCOUNT:
*Must pre-register to receive student discount!
*NO student discount given at the door!
*Available ONLY through beauty schools via instructors!
*Sorry, but individual student discounts cannot be given unless registered thru an instructor.
*Student = someone who is currently attending beauty school or in the process of taking state board exams!
*People enrolled, but not attending school BEFORE June 29th, 2014 do NOT qualify as students for the 2014 Event!
*Does not apply to apprentices due to inability to verify apprenticeships!
In order to give legitimate, current students a price break, instructors MUST register their students by SNAIL MAIL. See mailing address above.
*Only 1 check will be accepted to cover each schools students AND the instructors registration.
2014 Student & Instructor Event price:
January 1st - May 31st: $40
Pay-at-the-Door: no discount ($70)
*No minimum of students per school needed to register!
*Instructor is FREE with 5 PAID students!
Instructors: along with your check, please include on a sheet of paper -
- each student's name.
- each student's email address - needed for our database of contacts.
- instructors name & email address.
- beauty school name, address, & phone number for verification.