Gatlinburg maps are inside the FREE Gatlinburg Vacation Guide which can be found at most covered trolley stops as well as all hotels, restaurants, & attractions. Get one while in town or have one mailed to you in advance! www.gatlinburg.com
CLOSEST PARKING TO THE GCC:
1) Historic Nature Trail - between the GCC & the Parkway (traffic light #8) is a lot located on the same side of the street as the GCC. Look behind the Bubba Gump Shrimp restaurant!
2) Historic Nature Trail - by Mr. Tablecloth & the Space Needle is a lot; opposite side of street as GCC.
3) Historic Nature Trail - across the street from the GCC is a lot behind the Bearland Grill.
4) Reagan Drive- from Historic Nature Trail turn onto Cloverleaf (opposite side of the street as the GCC). Thenturn RIGHT onto Reagan Dr. Look for parking lot on the LEFT just after the Fire Department.
5) Reagan Dr.- you can also turn LEFT onto Reagan Dr. & there's a parking lot between Stuart Ln. & Hayes Ln.
6) Parkway between lights #8 & 9- there's a parking structure near the 2 story Drug Store building & LeConte ViewMotel, near TGI Friday's & the Ole Smoky Mtn. Moonshine Distillery.
7) River Rd.- Running parallel to the Parkway is River Rd., beginning at light #6 & ending at light #10 (Ski MountainRd.). Parallel parking is FREE along River Rd. but it's difficult to find an open space unless you arrive VERY early.
***WHEN DRIVING PLEASE REMEMBER THAT PEDESTRIANS HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY!